Thursday, February 26, 2009

CVS adventure for 2/25

I went to CVS yesterday with the intention of using my $4.99 in ECBs and (very exciting) $10 off of $30 coupon!!! Prior to leaving the house, I detailed all of my purchases so that I could maximize my bucks and moola. Below is the detailed booty I acquired...

Booty:
2 bottles (100 ct) Nature Made Cod liver oil supplements $5.99
4 packages Stayfree maxi pads $3.99
1 package Carefree pantiliners $3.99
2 boxes Post Trailmix cereal $4.99

The fun part:
Nature Made, buy one get one free -$5.99
Post cereal, buy one get one free -$4.99
4 Stayfree manufacturers coupons -$1.00 x 4
1 Carefree manufacturers coupons -$1.00
2 Post manufacturers coupons -$2.00 x 2
2 Stayfree manufacturers coupons buy one get one free -$3.99 x 2
1 Nature made manufacturers coupons -$1.00
1 Nature made CVS coupons -$3.00

Total items purchased: 9
Subtotal: $1.15
Tax (unavoidable!): $0.60
Total: $1.75

I didn't event get to use my ECBs. *sigh* oh well! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment